mandag 11. juni 2012

A WRITER


A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people   -Thomas Mann


I'd like to think of myself as a writer one day. One succeeding in creating something truly worthy of someones attention. I want to write something someone sees as meaningful. Just someone. Anyone. I'm not there yet, but through this blog I hope to train myself and acquire some skills in the art of writing. I hope that someone will read the words I write and find them interesting. I'l write about many things. Personal things, general thoughts... what ever comes to my mind.


I have trouble finding a place to start, but it'll come to me soon enough. I can at least say I possess some signs of being a writer; I find writing difficult. Yet it gives me so much.


 -E





1 kommentar: